They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.
We remember those who have given their lives, physical and mental health to serve their country.
Photo supplied by Sue & Greg Mottley (former Army personnel)
ABC Playschool has a very good Anzac Day skit for young children with Auslan interpretation that you can access here: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1463660150461986
- Song competition information
- give us ideas for the programs and resources (we would love to hear from parents, educators and family workers)
- ‘Waiting for Daddy’ Auslan Keyword Sign lessons for the eBook
- educator’s and family worker resources
- parent’s resources
- planned eBooks with targeted ages (still being created and trialled)
- new eBooks (take a sneaky peek inside)
- a makeover of our older eBooks (take a sneaky peek)
- children’s resources
- academic and policymaker resources
Please like us on Facebook https://fb.me/ecdefenceprograms
Please click on the icon to see our Tweets @ DefenceEC