We are currently seeking further funding. See the UNE Giving Report (p. 21-22) article below for more details.
The Ian Potter Foundation is one of Australia’s major philanthropic foundations. The Foundation makes grants nationally to support charitable organisations working to benefit the community across a wide range of sectors including the arts, environment, science, medical research, education and community wellbeing. The Ian Potter Foundation aims to support and promote a healthy, vibrant, fair and sustainable Australia.
The University of New England is a rural, regional university situated in the university city of Armidale, NSW, Australia. Originally part of the University of Sydney, it is now independent and was the first university in Australia to offer distance education. Today, it is a leader in online education and many types of research.
Each year, the Foundation of Graduates in Early childhood Studies fund projects that benefit communities through early childhood education through their Forest Hill Grant scheme.
- Song competition information
- give us ideas for the programs and resources (we would love to hear from parents, educators and family workers)
Explore other resources:
- children’s resources
- educator’s and family worker resources
- parent’s resources
- Auslan Keyword Signing resources (for those with disability or language delays, or those wanting to learn Auslan Keyword Signing)
- academic and policymaker resources
New resources being created:
- eBooks, digital interactives and activity books list and age groups
- eBooks (a peek inside)
- a makeover of our old eBooks (a peek inside)
Please like us on Facebook https://fb.me/ecdefenceprograms
Please click on the icon to see our Tweets @ DefenceEC