Protecting young children’s wellbeing and education This article in The Conversation talks about some of the impacts on children and parents from military families and the supports available.
Resilient families This resource is an easy to read magazine style based on 3 family stories from PhD data.
Practical tips from parents who work away (Although this resource looks like a firefighting family article, the ideas are from parents who shared what worked for them in defence families)
Explore other resources:
- children’s resources
- educator’s and family worker resources
- Auslan Keyword Signing resources (for those with disability or language delays, or those wanting to learn Auslan Keyword Signing)
- academic and policymaker resources
New resources being created:
- eBooks, digital interactives and activity books list and age groups
- eBooks (a peek inside)
- a makeover of our old eBooks (a peek inside)
Please like us on Facebook https://fb.me/ecdefenceprograms
Please click on the icon to see our Tweets @ DefenceEC