The full release of all modules and resources
- by Spring 2022. All resources are now released.
Early release of children’s books
Some children’s storybooks and accompanying activities will be released during 2022:
- April: ‘We Remember: Australia’s Story’* and some accompanying educational activities
- May: our focused books are ONLY for children whose parents have given their health in military service (current members and veteran children’s resources).
- June: books for any child whose parent works away. This series of 3 books features many families whose parents work away in various occupations, including emergency services, transport, mining, agriculture, health and defence (military).
- July: books for children from defence families
- all modules
- interactive eBooks (those marked with a * above)
Explore other resources
- educator’s and family worker resources
- parent’s resources
- Auslan Keyword Signing resources (for those with disability or language delays, or those wanting to learn Auslan Keyword Signing)
- educator and parent program module topics
- academic and policymaker resources
- eBooks, digital interactives and activity books list and age groups
- program module topics for parents and educators
- when a parent gives their physical health in service
- when a parent gives their mental health in service
Please like us on Facebook https://fb.me/ecdefenceprograms
Please click on the icon to see our Tweets @ DefenceEC