We will continue to add free resources here as they are created.
‘Waiting for Daddy‘ and ‘Now that I am big’ are research-based storybooks for young children, with research information in the back for parents, educators and family workers. It was produced from research data and findings as part of Marg’s PhD study entitled ‘Young children’s experiences and understandings of parental deployment within an Australian Defence Force family‘. The eBooks are available free to parents, children, educators and family workers in partnership with the Defence Community Organisation in the hope to make research accessible to the public and create impact from research. Click on the images to download the PDF eBook.
Free app for iPads
‘Rose’s story‘ is an app that can be downloaded onto an iPad from the App Store for free. It was designed by Marg Rogers, Jo Bird, Raph Roberts as a digital builder and Trish Donald as a graphic designer. Please click on the image to download it on an iPad.
- give us ideas for the programs and resources (we would love to hear from parents, educators and family workers)
Explore other resources:
- educator’s and family worker resources
- parent’s resources
- Auslan Keyword Signing resources (for those with disability or language delays, or those wanting to learn Auslan Keyword Signing)
- planned educator and parent program module topics
- academic and policymaker resources
New resources being created:
- eBooks, digital interactives and activity books list and age groups
- eBooks (a peek inside)
- a makeover of our old eBooks (a peek inside)
- planned program module topics for parents and educators
Please like us on Facebook https://fb.me/ecdefenceprograms
Please click on the icon to see our Tweets @ DefenceEC